Tuesday 25 October 2011

Georgia's Christening


I was privilaged last weekend to be asked by Nic & Kev McCammon to photograph their beautiful daughter Georgia being Christened.

Luckily the priest was very easy going and I was allowed to set up my tripod near the front where I had a great view but wasn't in the way. 




After the ceremony I tried to get candid photos of all the guests. I was ammused when some of the male guests tried to hide from the camera and commented under their breath that it was a Christening, not a Wedding - Men just don't get it do they!



Georgia was an absolute angel all day and the reception in a Marquee at Nic's mum and dads was blessed with October sun which added to the relaxed atmosphere.

 

Thank you for including me in your day Nic & Kev.  I hope you like the photos xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment