Friday 14 October 2011

Reece & Jack

This was probably one of the hardest shoots I've had so far.  Toddlers Reece and Jack refused to stay still for more than 1/2 a second making it almost impossible to avoid blur with my manual-focus lense.

 I've become used to shy kids who gradually start showing off for the camera but this was something else.
When I did manage to get them to stay in the same spot for more than a few seconds it was only because they were jumping up and down on the sofa or banging the drums.


Somehow I eventually managed to get some nice shots, in-between the darting from one side of the room to the other.


I think I learnt new skills with this shoot and by the end I even managed to get them to sit together (sort of).


I don't know how you do it everyday Lindsay... maybe we'll try again another time soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment